Imagine wandering from your self-contained beach cottage on a lush tropical garden setting, onto a 2.5km stretch of unspoilt beach.
When you disembark from the ferry or the plane who brought you to the island, is the start of a journey passing through centuries of different culture, but it is also a journey with unforgettable impressions!
Mount Kilimanjaro is the continents highest peak, and one of Africa’s most magnificent sight.
Azure Blue Ocean, white sand, and kilometres after kilometres of beaches – this is most likely included in your dream journey to Tanzania.
Tanzania is one of the best safari destinations you can choose in Africa. There's an incredible amount of wildlife in a wide variety of national parks and game reserves!
The 1st edition of our guide of the best hotels and destinations in Tanzania is out. Karibuni!
Tanzania is one of Africa’s safest and most exciting countries to travel within!
Let us at Paka Adventures Ltd make the ultimate adventure and vacation for you, your family or your friends!
Come and enjoy the safety Paka Adventures Ltd will give when you choose to travel with us!
We are a Norwegian family running a Tanzanian / Norwegian safari and adventure company based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. We will give you the experience of a lifetime. We specialize in tailormade packages to ensure that your experience will meet your expectations.
Looking for the perfect "Getaway" for some days by the beach on the shores of the indian ocean?
We also run our own "Relaxation site" - Lighthouse Beach Lodge, Kidadaa Beach, 40 km south of Dar es Salaam. The place for rejuvenating your soul while enjoying mouthwatering meals, 2,5 km of white beach and rustic and spacious accommodations!
Last on our Blog...
- Back "HOME" to Tanzania - an adventurous crossing of the Rovuma River
- Leaving the intriguing Mozambique - Karibuni Tanzania!
- Dhow sailing, Sandbank lunch, Swimming with Dolphins and camping on Quirimbas Island...
- Ibo Island, sails and Dhows...
- Pemba, Ulala and Caiperinha - all exotic sounding...
- Ihla de Mozambique - a walk in history and culture who need digestion...
- Nampula - Gateway to the intriguing islands
- Roadtrip Mocimboa de Praia to Nampula
- We have started...
- Widening our horizons - Across border safaris...
- Choosing your safari... 101!
- The right Tanzania’s guidebook in your pocket
For bookings & enquiries:
Sales & marketing manager:
+255 (0)784 947 444 / +255 (0)713 799 181
CEO - Managing Director:
+255 (0)784 673 715 / +255 (0)713 799 182